It has a particular history for us since it is one of the first digital guide that we were able to offer you in June 2014!
So it's been five years already!
And in five years, a lot has happened!
- We therefore rediscover with nostalgia the article of the CoSiRoc of the time:)
- The "On n'est pas que des cobayes" team has produced a program on the viaduct in which you can see Oleg Sokolsky and Jean-Yves Derouck, 2 "pillars" of CoSiRoc, among others,
- The installation of a "pedagogical" anchor to learn how to handle it at the top of a route,
- The maintenance and improvement of existing routes to make them very safe and less "morpho" than before,
- The creation of more than fifteen new routes, some of which were thought and bolted during 1 year by the openers!
In total, the viaduct offers 2600 metres of vertical routes among its more than 120 routes spread over its 11 pillars!
A new 2019 guide book, also completely revised, describes its 120 routes and everything related to the Fauvettes (history, environment, culture, etc.). And Jean-Yves Derouck, author of the book, kindly passed on his diagrams and new informations to us so that our digital guide could benefit from it.
It is therefore a brand new digital guide and up to date that we propose to you and which takes up the graphic design of the book.
As usual, free update for those who have already purchased it and for others, you will find it on the shops of our Android or iOS applications for less than an entry in the climbing gym :)