All climbers visiting Rocklands must be in possession of the permit to climb on any land and must carry this permit with them at all times:
2. Bury your faeces and carry out your toilet paper. If the ground is too hard to bury your faeces, please carry it out with you and dispose of it in the campsite bins. Poop bags are available for free at De Pakhys. (Animals such as baboons may eat human faeces and could contract diseases such as Tuberculosis and hepatitis, which could prove detrimental to the population)
3. Do not litter.
4. Stick to the allocated paths marked by cairns and as illustrated in the guidebook. Many sensitive plants in the area.
5. No graffiti on rock surfaces.
6. No pof is allowed in Rocklands because of the resin damages.
7. Never climb or touch rock art painted walls (Watch out! some are just 1 centimeter larg).
Sudáfrica, Western Cape, West Coast, Cape Town, Clanwilliam.
1. Hacer zoom para ver las otras escuelas 200 km alrededor.
: Búlder : Bordillo : Varios largos
: Psicobloc : Varios typos de escalada